This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dream Sequence: Zita

Post-Migration Year 4 1/4








**********


**********
VT says: I'm not buying TS4, but I caved and downloaded the CAS demo. This is a random idea I just came up with and spent an hour snapping screenshots for (it is nearly 11 PM here).

Zita zan-Ace is now 13, and training to take over the role of shaman. I figured this would be a good way to showcase her growing talent... but I am kind of sleep-deprived at the moment. :P

3 comments:

  1. Cool photography of Zita's vision, and a great way to pull in the Sims 4 CAS demo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, I like the demo photo from sims 4. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I wanted to do something like this as soon as I got the demo. I'm glad you both think a product of sleep deprivation turned out that well. :)

    ReplyDelete