This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Monday, September 23, 2013

Excuses, Excuses...

OK, so I've left my readers waiting a couple of months. Again. I humbly apologise.

I can only blame my side hood, which is now up to a record thirtieth rotation and a population of 48 Sims, thirty more than its original founder population and only two fewer than the current KS line-up. That and my old friend Seasonal Affective Disorder has flown home for the winter so it's hard to motivate myself to do the set-up stuff for KS (still between rebuilds).

When it is back up and running and I'm blogging again, the story will pick up around six months after I left off, in early spring of the Nuidya year 98. There will be a few new arrivals, including newborn twins for one family and an estranged relative of another (I won't say who yet) and things will look a little different. I imagine the six-month hiatus will have been taken up with new construction. :)

By the way: I am trying. If I don't have a story update by the end of next month I will have been a very naughty VT and I will thwack myself repeatedly with a banana plush toy, seriously.

1 comment:

  1. No worries, enjoy playing your side hood, who knows, it might become your main hood.

    ReplyDelete