This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Can't Stand the Heat

So. Another long hiatus that I must now make excuses for.

This past week my native Rainy England has turned into Scorching Hot Sunny England. Since we're not used to heat waves round here, I've found myself feeling less motivated to do all the setup stuff that I despise doing (especially for Kulo Seeri, what with having rebuilt non-stop for FIVE STINKING YEARS) and more inclined to do other things such as sleep, lounge around with books and play my newly established second hood, which I've really got caught up in. (It's nine rotations old already! I can't remember the last time something lasted NINE rotations! But it was probably the original Nuidya hood, six years ago... yikes.)

But today is a lot cooler. So I'm going to try to get as much done as I can before that weird bright thingy in the sky comes back.

Also, there's something else I have to mention. These past couple of years, I've been struggling with depression, which is why the blog is two years old and I'm still setting up - it's really easy for me to get demotivated. Especially with rebuilding KS again. Only now, I'm starting to come through it, and there's this funny feeling called positivity that helps me get through hard stuff, and I can rebuild KS (again).

I just don't want to do the work.

Either way, I'm going to get on and do stuff today, so I hope to have actual Sim updates soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you can enjoy the sunshine, it's nice to relax and enjoy some books, it's what I do during the summer and look forward to during the school year. I hope that KS comes together more quickly for you this time, and I'm glad that you have been able to enjoy the game, even if it's not KS. wow on 9 rounds!

    ReplyDelete