This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Finally Nearly There

OK. I lied. Something came up that got in the way of my rebuilding efforts. I'm sorry that I've kept whoever reads this waiting for longer than I said it would take.

However, I am starting to feel that Nuidya culture has outgrown the game mechanics (again). I'm planning to write a series of novels about them instead of playing them as a Sims neighbourhood. Until that day comes, though, I'll still be blogging. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment