This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Monday, October 29, 2012

ROS Autumn 97

I've spent most of Summer 97 in Kulo Seeri sharpening my picture-taking skills (when I remembered to take pictures, that is). Since I still don't have many pictures from Summer, the next part of the Nuidya tribe's story will jump forward to Autumn, which I will start playing as soon as I've finished typing this post.

The ROS for this season's rotation, in no particular order:

Fulfil biggest fear - I don't know what this Sim's biggest fear is yet, which sort of worries me.

Next woohoo results in pregnancy - at least one member of the tribe will probably have it in for me after this one, possibly two or three. *ducks*

Break up with partner - in this case, it was probably on the cards anyway.

Understandable fight - well, if they're going to start fighting among themselves, it does make sense for it to be after they've been in one place for a while, with no storms or rebuilding.

No comments:

Post a Comment