This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Monday, July 30, 2012

This Time For Sure!

OK, no more fooling around. Computer issues, family troubles, brief experiments with TS3 and a whole host of other things have extended my hiatus more than I expected... but I'm just letting anyone who's actually checking know: it ends soon. Kulo Seeri will (hopefully) be back online within the next couple of weeks. I'm working on that as I type.

- VT

2 comments:

  1. TS3 has that power to draw you in a bit, but for me I always get bored. Looking forward to your posts when you have the time to do them.

    ReplyDelete